- Bookings for a selected language course to learn English in Malta should be made a minimum of 15 days in advance – except for the summer season (1.06-15.09), when the booking is required 1 month in advance.
- Confirmation of the course booking is made only after receipt of a deposit payment in the amount of 50% of the total package price, made in the form of an international bank transfer to the indicated bank account.
- The total amount to be paid for the course must reach our account no later than 15 days before the date of arrival in Malta.
- When booking less than 31 days before the start of the course, 100% of the package value has to be paid.
- Details of the stay will be provided via e-mail after full payment is made.
- Payment information and bank details can be found on the booking invoice. Angielski-Malta.pl does not bear the costs of international bank transfers.
- selected English course at the certified language school: English Language Academy / Inlingua / NSTS in Malta, see more: COURSES
- selected accommodation: hotel, apartment, school campus or host family (renting apartments on your own is not part of the package), see more: ACCOMMODATION
- meals depending on the chosen accommodation option
- language school registration fee
- meeting with a Ready4Malta representative after arriving in Malta before the start of the language course
- 24/7 contact with an English-speaking language school representative
- the possibility of contacting a Ready4Malta representative, a resident of Malta, 7 days a week by e-mail or phone at set times
- a book and/or other learning materials provided by the language school
The package price does not include other costs than those specified in the offer, in particular, the following additional fees:
- airline tickets
- travel insurance
- airport transfers (available extra at €19 one-way)
- optional trips
- public transport
- ECO tourist tax collected by the hotel. From 2016, all guests over 18 years old are required to pay a government tourist tax of EUR 0.50 cents per person per night, a maximum of EUR 5 per stay.
Learn English in Malta – cancellation fees:
- min. 32 days before arrival you are entitled to a 100% refund of the total price of the package, excluding organisational costs in the amount of €85 per person
- min. 15 days before arrival you are entitled to a 100% refund of the total price of the package excluding the organisational and registration costs of the language school in the amount of €170 per person
- less than 15 days before arrival – no refunds
Payment refund deadlines:
Public holidays in Malta in 2021 – no classes will be held on those days:
- January 1st
- February 10th
- March 10th
- March 31st
- April 2nd
- May 1st
- June 7th
- June 29th
- August 15th
- September 8th
- September 21st
- December 8th
- December 13th
- December 25th
The obligations of Ready4Malta:
- Booking the language course chosen by the customer in Malta, based on the Booking Form sent, and supervision of its proper execution by the local language school.
- Immediate transfer of the course fee to the account of the selected language school after receiving the entire amount from the client (deposit + the remaining balance).
- Preparation of the final quotation of the course in accordance with the exchange rate used by the mBank or the National Bank of Poland (NBP) on the day of booking.
- Providing the client with all documents provided by a local language school, which are necessary for joining the course in accordance with the services ordered by the client and confirmed for execution by the language school in Malta.
The obligation of the Customer:
- Providing Ready4Malta with a correctly completed Booking Form.
- Transferring to Ready4Malta’s account the total fee for the selected Language Course package in Malta within the designated period.
- If the customer fails to make the payment within the set deadline, he/she loses the course booking and the non-refundable deposit, and may be charged for any costs incurred by Ready4Malta.
- Any changes should be submitted by the customer in writing.
Ready4Malta is not responsible for:
- Loss of personal items (documents, money and other) by the customer.
- Medical expenses and accidents during the course (we recommend purchasing the insurance).
- Force majeure, weather conditions, international conflicts, strikes and other causes independent of Ready4Malta that may affect the implementation and the tenor of the course.
- Customer’s refusal of entry to the country of arrival by customs or immigration services and therefore not taking part in the language course (Ready4Malta will provide the Client with all necessary documents issued by the language school).
- The customer is obliged to comply with the law in force in the country of residence and language school rules (in the event of their violation may be removed from the course without refunding the fee for not using the service) and to cover any material damage caused by his fault during the course.
- In matters not covered by this agreement, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply. Any disputes will be settled by a court in Malta.
- an immediate refund of all previously paid contributions to Ready4Malta;
- participation in a substitute event of the same standard;
- participation in a replacement event of a higher or lower standard for an additional fee or refund of the difference in price.
If you are coming to learn English in Malta, as the Ready4Malta we offer various accommodation options:
- Hotels – the given standard is determined by the number of stars in accordance with the regulations of the given country. Hotels with the same number of stars in different countries may differ in the standard and equipment of the rooms.
- Host Families – Host Families accredited by the language school are an opportunity to live with Maltese families during the language course. PLEASE NOTE: During your stay with the host family, you must comply with the rules established by them with the language school. They include certain times of meals and curfews, which must be strictly respected.
- Shared Apartments – independent, self-catering holiday apartments. They consist of one, two or three rooms, a bathroom and a kitchenette equipped with a stove, fridge and essential equipment.
- Academic Campus – a summer residence of the language school, providing accommodation for participants of English Summer Camps for Teens in Malta.
Terms & Conditions for the provision of electronic services by the Ready4Malta Agency and through the website angielski-malta.pl (Learn English in Malta), based in Malta.
§ 1. General provisions
§ 2. Types and scope of services provided electronically
§ 3. Limitation of Liability
§ 4. Making a reservation
§ 5. Changes in services and prices by the Organizer
§ 6. Cancellation of the contract, change of reservation, change of registered participants
§ 7. Complaints
§ 8. After-sales service
§ 9. Technical requirements for using the website angielski-malta.pl
§ 10. Protection of personal data
§ 11. Final provisions
Any changes to the Regulations will be published on the website angielski-malta.pl. The changes come into force on the day of their publication.Publishing the Regulations on the website as well as any changes to the Regulations is tantamount to announcing the Users.